Yes we need to get out of the house too, so we’ve put together a nice little day trip to the north in early February.
If you haven’t heard of Willinga Park, then you might not be the only one. But nestled near Bawley Point is an amazing equestrian centre, garden and a very impressive collection of art sculptures. Our trip includes a tour of the gardens, sculptures and the equestrian centre.
After Carol’s morning tea, we take the scenic drive up to Shoalhaven for lunch then head to the Coolangatta Wine Estate for a one-hour trip in the ‘Bigfoot’ up to the summit of Coolangatta Mountain. It’s less scary than it sounds but it’s a lot of fun.
For the grape juice enthusiasts among us, there’s might be a small chance to pop into the cellar door. A little tip: they often have some of the older wines on sale on the shelves, so keep an eye out of a bargain.
As usual, we will be travelling on the scenic route where possible, so the day is about the journey as much as the destinations.
- Before 7.30am – Front door pick up as per our Canberra shuttle (Rx1) timetable.
- 7.45am Depart Batemans Bay.
- Willinga Park 1 hr guided tour of gardens, sculptures and equine centre.
- Carols famous morning tea.
- Scenic drive Bawley point & Kioloa.
- Scenic drive to Shoalhaven Heads via Ulladulla and Nowra.
- Complementary lunch at Shoalhaven Heads.
- One hour Bigfoot Tour to Coolangatta Mountain.
- Scenic return drive home.
$185 per person
Door-to-door pick up and drop home included – and you cannot beat that!
Call us to book: 02 4474 4243
Please book before the 5th Feb (the sooner the better for our day planning).
All events subject to availability and COVID-19 restrictions. Terms and Conditions apply available on our website. E.&O.E.