Booking Rx1: Batemans Bay, Narooma, Ulladulla and South Coast to Canberra, Canberra Airport and Queanbeyan.
From $30 full fare or $15 concession
Rixons Buses offer a daily shuttle from Batemans Bay, Narooma and Ulladulla to Canberra and return. This includes an optional pick-up at your front door, anywhere bewteen Milton down to Narooma on the south coast.
Select your standard pick-up and drop-off points at no extra cost OR custom pick-up suburbs for a small extra. As a special service, we drop-off and pick-up from any medical centre in the ACT at no extra cost.
Note: all stops are ‘on-demand’ and that means times are approximate.
Cut off time for next day booking for Rx1: midnight
Rx1 Standard Pick-up Locations:
- Batemans Bay Orient Street Bus Stop (7:30am)
- Nelligen Steampacket Hotel (7:45am)
- Braidwood: near Police Station (8:30am)
- Bungendore Post Office (9:00am)
ACT/Qbn Drop-Off Locations:
- Queanbeyan Bus Stop, near Spotlight (9:30am)
- Canberra Airport (9:45am)
- Jolimont Centre (10:00am)
- Deakin Medical District (10:15am)
- Canberra Hospital (10:20am)
- Woden Interchange Platform 1 (10:30am)
- Or any subrub within ACT and Queanbeyan for an additional fare.
For airport bookings, we drop-off outside Thrifty Car Rental shop-front on the ground floor, not far from the airport entrance.
For coastal custom pick-up, select the suburb in the menus then add your specific address.
We accept cash payments and cleared funds via credit card and Paypal. Cheque payments must be cleared before travel.
Rixons On Demand
Rixons is proud to be a part of the Transport for NSW’s Rural and Regional Pilot Program to improve regional transport. Data, insights and feedback from the pilot will be used to inform future improvements across the entire transport network. It’s an exciting project for us and it will in time help us build a better transport system for the region.