Booking Rx2: Canberra, Canberra Airport, Queanbeyan to Batemans Bay, Narooma, Ulladulla and South Coast
From $30 full fare or $15 concession
Rixons Buses offer a daily afternoon bus shuttle from any address in Canberra and ACT/Queanbeyan to any address in Batemans Bay and the south coast of NSW (Milton, Ulladulla down to Narooma). This includes an optional door-to-door pick-up and drop-off to and from your addresses.
Select your standard pick-up and drop-off points at no extra cost OR custom pick-up or drop-off suburbs for a small extra. As a special service, we drop-off and pick-up from any medical centre at no extra cost.
Note: all stops are ‘on-demand’ and that means times are approximate.
Rx2 Locations and Departure Times:
- Canberra Hospital (3:45pm)
- Woden Interchange Platform 1 (4:00pm)
- Deakin Medical District (4:15pm)
- Jolimont Centre, Northbourne ave (4:30pm)
- Canberra Airport (4:45pm)
- Queanbeyan Legacy Village Stop (green bus shelter), Kings Hwy (5:00pm)
- Any medical centre (time can vary but generally around 3:30pm).
Custom suburbs: We pick-up from any suburb in the ACT. Pick-up times can vary, but will mostly be after 3pm. The driver will call you on the day with details.
For airport bookings, we pick up from outside Thrifty Car Rental shop-front on the ground floor. You will need to be there between 4.15-4.30pm (which for a flight, it would mean landing prior to 4pm).
Rx2 Standard Drop-Off Locations:
- Bungendore Post Office (5:15pm)
- Braidwood: near Police Station (5:50pm)
- Nelligen Steampacket Hotel (6:40pm)
- Batemans Bay Orient Street Bus Stop (6:50pm)
For Custom Pick-Up and Drop Offs, select the suburbs in the menus then add your specific address.
We accept cash payments and cleared funds via credit card and Paypal. Cheque payments must be cleared before travel.
Rixons On Demand
Rixons is proud to be a part of there Transport for NSW’s Rural and Regional Pilot Program to improve regional transport. Data, insights and feedback from the pilot will be used to inform future improvements across the entire transport network. It’s an exciting project for us and it will in time help us build a better transport system for the region.