Pick-Up Suburbs and Times
Our afternoon Canberra to Coast shuttle (Rx2) has standard stops as listed below. Alternatively, we can pick you up from any location in the Canberra and the ACT for a small additional cost.
We ask all passengers to be ready and at the stop 10-15 minutes before departure time.
NOTE: We will be running 30 minutes early from 12th October 2020 for Rx1 and Rx2 for 3 weeks due to Clyde Mountain road works. The times published in the schedule on this site are regular times.
Times and locations for our pick-ups are:
- Calvary Hospital (Driver to phone time) – 3.00-4.30pm
- Canberra Hospital – 3:45pm
- Woden Interchange Platform#1 – 4:00pm
- Deakin Medical District – 4:15pm
- Jolimont Centre – 4:30pm
- Canberra Airport, near Thrift Car Rentals – 4:45pm
- Queanbeyan Bus Interchange, Bay 4, nearest Collett Street 4:55pm-5:00am
- Queanbeyan Legacy Village Stop (green bus shelter), Kings Hwy – 5:00pm
- Any medical facility in the ACT or Qbn (times vary).
- Custom locations are generally after 3pm. Our driver will call you on the day.
Drop-Off Suburbs and Times
The afternoon Rx2 Canberra to Coast shuttle will drop you off at any suburb and address from Milton to Narooma.
Times and locations for our standard and more frequent stops are:
- Braidwood – 5.45-6.00pm
- Batemans Bay – 6.45-7.00pm
- Surf Beach/Catalina/Surfside – 7.15-7.30pm
- Moruya – 7.30pm
- Long Beach/South Durras – 7.30pm
- South Head Moruya – 7.45pm
- East Lynne/Termeil/Burrill Lake – 7.45pm
- Tuross Head/Bodalla – 7.45pm
- Milton/Mollymook/Narrawallee – 8.00pm
- Narooma/Dalmeny/Kianga – 8.00-8.15pm
The exact times will always vary based on how many passengers there are on the day. Call us or speak with your driver on the day for more details.