Pick-Up Suburbs and Times
Our afternoon Canberra to Coast shuttle (Rx2) has standard stops in Canberra and the ACT.
We ask all passengers to be ready and at the stop 10-15 minutes before departure time.
Times and locations for our pick-ups are:
- Calvary Hospital (Driver to phone time) – 3.00-4.30pm
- Canberra Hospital – 3:45pm
- Woden Interchange Platform#1 – 4:00pm
- Deakin Medical District – 4:15pm
- Jolimont Centre – 4:30pm
- Canberra Airport, near Thrift Car Rentals – 4:45pm
- Queanbeyan Legacy Village Stop (green bus shelter), Kings Hwy – 5:00pm
- Any medical facility in the ACT or Qbn (times vary).
Drop-Off Suburbs and Times
The afternoon Rx2 Canberra to Coast shuttle will drop you off at any suburb and address from Milton to Narooma.
Times and locations for our standard and more frequent stops are:
- Braidwood – 5.45-6.00pm
- Batemans Bay – 6.45-7.00pm
- Surf Beach/Catalina/Surfside – 7.15-7.30pm
- Moruya – 7.30pm
- Long Beach/South Durras – 7.30pm
- South Head Moruya – 7.45pm
- East Lynne/Termeil/Burrill Lake – 7.45pm
- Tuross Head/Bodalla – 7.45pm
- Milton/Mollymook/Narrawallee – 8.00pm
- Narooma/Dalmeny/Kianga – 8.00-8.15pm
The exact times will always vary based on how many passengers there are on the day. Call us or speak with your driver on the day for more details.