Yes, yes, we get it and think it’s time too!
Last week we had a great trip up to Griffith and surrounds. While we are planning our next multiday tour, we thought we should throw in a little day trip.
The Griffith trip was a big one for many of us. It showed it can be done with full safety and of course a good time.
This time around, a day trip, is just a quick trip south, with lunch and morning tea included.
Departing the Bay at 07:30, we head through Moruya, and down the beautiful Narooma via the scenic Dalmeny and Kianga.
Remember, as usual, one of our shuttle drivers can pick you up from your front door, and of course get you home.
- 7:30am: Depart Batemans Bay.
- 8:00am: Wave to people as we pass through Moruya. Scenic drive via Dalmeny & Kianga.
- 9:00am: Narooma.
- 9:30am: Carol’s famous morning tea at a bay (Where? It’s a Mystery! Ooooohhhh!)
We then continue the scenic coastal drive via the pristine Wallaga Lake. Then trot through the seaside port of Bermagui and on to Cuttagee, traveling through lush costal bushland. We then cross the Bega river onto Tathra.
From there we travel through the majestic Bega valley through Cobargo to the Tilba winery.
- 01:00pm: At the Tilba Winery you can have a wine tasting experience (Gold coin donation) and order your complementary lunch from the blackboard menu (1 main meal). Enjoy your lunch whilst listening to live music from Glen Mood and sipping your favourite beverage in the gardens overlooking the vineyard.
- 3:30pm: Depart for lovely Bodalla to the dairy shed for a quick ice cream snack.
- 06:30pm: Arrive Batemans Bay.
All this for a price starting from $120.
Door-to-door pick up and drop off is available (a small additional charge will apply).
Please phone the lovely ladies (or Lex) in the office for information and to book.
02 4474 4243
Oh One Last Thing:
There will be a prize for the worst joke. It has to be worse than Mal’s. Here’s a sample:
What’s the difference between golf and mini golf?
Errr, smaller balls?
You get the idea. So come along and join us for a little day out.